Saturday, January 06, 2007

Wandering to No Where

Have you ever felt that way? Like you are just moving around this earth with no set purpose, no set goals? And having absolutely no idea where to find such things. I wish someone would say to me, "Ok Sue, here it is. You should be doing such and such right now." Isn't it funny how this whole country is based on our freedom and rights as people, and here I sit (and I am sure I am not alone on this one) wanting someone to just tell me what to do. Tell me what I would have to do to be happier. Not only that, but how is that attainable? Yikes.

I guess I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, but you know me...I hate to wait. But...sigh...wait is what I will do. For now.

P.S. A new world record. I did spell check and nothing came up misspelled! Well, "Ok" did because they want me to cap the "k" but I refuse. That'll show 'em!

No comments: