Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Next School Year

I know it is a little early to be talking about next school year, but the girl's preschool just had registration this week. Because Claire's birthday is late in Sept, she will be doing another year of preschool, which is fine with me. I would rather her be one of the oldest in her class then youngest. So, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Claire will be going to school, and Tuesday and Thursday, Nadia will be going to school. I am wishing myself luck in keeping up with their schedules, as many moms have done before me. Yikes.

Hey, do you know what I saw the other day? I saw a guy wearing sky blue sweatpants that had jean material pockets sewn onto them. It looked kind of funny, and was certainly nothing I had seen before, but apparently they served their purpose.

I could use a nap. I slept horribly last night, not to mention that I had a hard time going to sleep in the first place. Toss, turn, toss, turn. That was my whole night. I think my brain is swimming in the deep end of the pool right now, and is getting tired. Next month is my 6 month check. That might be playing a part in my mental unsettling, which is normal, but I will be happy when it's done.

Ok, I am going to bust a move.....whooo whoooooo! Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear sue,Happy New Year,Iamn't sure you recieved my mail.
I miss you,waiting to hear from you.
Best wishes,

Heather said...

I gathered where it was, you're right (I figured it was ON, though, not close to). :) I was just trying to see if you'd share with the rest of us! Maybe a photo for the visually challenged? KIDDING! I knew this woman that had an abcess on her but that was from an ingrown hair. It was there for YEARS until one day during an exam, her gyno POPPED it. It was so pus-filled and infected that it squirted and hit him on his glasses! EWWWWWW! Aren't you thankful you had yours taken care of immediately? *shudder*

~Amalia~

I overshared, didn't I? Dang it! If you don't want to display my post, I TOTALLY understand. Ugh. ;)