Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You Guys Rock!

I just thought I would do a little post this week in honor of the Mississippi Shuffle (the cancer walk) coming up a week from this Friday. Tomorrow is bank night. I am happy and very proud of all of you who helped, to announce that I will be handing in $909 for our team. I will let you know the results of the night after it's done, and post some pictures too.

I am so excited this year for the walk. I am not sure why this year more than others. Not that I am not excited to do it every year, but for some reason, this year is something different. I don't know. It's hard to explain.

I have decided to make a change to my blog, which will be a big step for me. When I get a picture of myself that I actually like, I am going to change my profile picture on this blog. I guess that doesn't seem like a big deal, but keep in mind I have started this blog because of my cancer, and that picture is one of me in the middle of my treatments. It has meaning to me. But, as everything else, things change. And so must I.

No comments: