Friday, August 25, 2006

And Here He Is......sigh...Chris Daughtry



Wow, not only can this boy sing his little heart out, but man! Yummy!

So here's what happened. Dawn and I went out to eat and met her daughter's boyfriend who had the tickets. He said he did a little better than he thought, ummm...yeah he did! 10th row center seats 3 and 4. Awesome. Then he had these little patches with the tickets. I thought it was very nice of him to get us some iron-ons...until I read it and it said "After Show". Backstage, baby! I will never forget this night as long as I live. It was a once in a lifetime type of thing because when would I ever be in a room with all these guys again?!? Unless of course they realise that I really should be on tour with them as not only their personal gawker, but also as the one who shoos away anyone I deem necessary. They wouldn't even have to pay me, all they'd have to do is sing a little ditty to me three times a day. That's all. Oh, I have to mention too that when Ace threw his little cap thing into the audience, the girl right in front of us caught it. I should have used this extra weight of mine in my favor and tackled her. Ahhh....shoulda, coulda, woulda....

I am still in awe.....

No comments: