There was an error in this gadget

Friday, August 25, 2006

And Here He Is......sigh...Chris Daughtry



Wow, not only can this boy sing his little heart out, but man! Yummy!

So here's what happened. Dawn and I went out to eat and met her daughter's boyfriend who had the tickets. He said he did a little better than he thought, ummm...yeah he did! 10th row center seats 3 and 4. Awesome. Then he had these little patches with the tickets. I thought it was very nice of him to get us some iron-ons...until I read it and it said "After Show". Backstage, baby! I will never forget this night as long as I live. It was a once in a lifetime type of thing because when would I ever be in a room with all these guys again?!? Unless of course they realise that I really should be on tour with them as not only their personal gawker, but also as the one who shoos away anyone I deem necessary. They wouldn't even have to pay me, all they'd have to do is sing a little ditty to me three times a day. That's all. Oh, I have to mention too that when Ace threw his little cap thing into the audience, the girl right in front of us caught it. I should have used this extra weight of mine in my favor and tackled her. Ahhh....shoulda, coulda, woulda....

I am still in awe.....

No comments: