Friday, August 04, 2006

And the Results...

Everything was a big fat negative. Nothing. Nada. In fact, my gyno said I had a fabulous uterus lining. Isn't that what everyone wants to hear? Well, I guess if you are male, you don't want to hear that. But anyway...

I think we will toss it up to having the flu (again) and go on with life. At least until 2 weeks from now when I have my 6 month check. But let's not dwell on that right now. All that matters is that I wore my lucky underwear and yet again, they have pulled me through testing.

On another note, I don't care what you may think of me, I don't care if you laugh at me, I don't care if you shake your head at me.....I AM GOING TO THE AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT IN 18 DAYS!! American Idol! I get to see my lover Chris Daughtry. Live. In person. Be still my beating heart, I feel like a teenager. I am so excited to go, and even more excited that I am going with someone who is equally infatuated, and we get to go out for dinner and watch the show of our lives! I can hardly wait! Dion thinks that I am nuts, but as I stated before, I don't care what people think. It's gonna rock and there's nothing that could make it not. Unless Chris gets ill or something, which he had better not or I'll cry.

Here's a little fun fact about Claire. This fall she starts preschool and she is pretty excited about it. We went to the store so she could pick out her "pack pack" and she picked a purple My Little Pony one that has hair that you can brush. It was a tough choice between that and the Princess pack pack, but the Ponies won. I think the fact that it included a little brush was the selling point. Here's a Claire phrase for you....

"I have a Pony pack pack for pretty school."

Pretty school. That's what she calls it. Too funny. She also informed me that she does not want any boys to go to her pretty school, which now that I think about it, makes sense. Her little mind says "pretty school" and thinks "girls only". That kid. Her teacher is coming to meet her on the 14th, which is awesome. I can't believe that she is old enough for pretty school. Where does time go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that "pretty school" is really too cute! I am with you in wanting to know where the time goes? Our two little ones starting pretty school this year, I am sure my tears will flow on the first day! (of course, I won't Kaitlyn see them)I am jealous that you get to go to the American Idol concert, you will have to fill in me in on how great it is!!

Love,
Cindy