Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Art of illness

It was a long hot hot hot weekend. Nadia recovered from her yuckiness right in time for Claire to get it, and she recover right in time for me to be run over by a Mack truck. I have had 2 migraines in life, and this was as close to having number 3 as I have been. You would be right if you suggested that I dipped into the good stuff to get me through, because I did. I had to. I had tried sinus stuff, but my head hurt worse when I woke up. Sinus stuff.....it's a cruel joke on me.

After everyone was healthy, we spent some time outside. But only a few hours a day since we were close to 100 degrees. 100. That's pretty hot. But what I do find a little funny is that Dion complains in the winter about how cold it is, then when it gets hot, he complains about that too. Poor Dion. He says that he would love to live in Hawaii, but I think it would be too hot for him. He needs to live somewhere where it is about 70 degrees all year long. I, on the other hand, would miss the seasons changing. Quite the conundrum.

Tonight Carol and I will be going to see "Cats" in the cities after having dinner somewhere. We haven't talked about where we are going to eat yet. Anyway, we saw this musical, lord, over 20 years ago I guess. I know I was in middle school, and I am pretty excited to go see it again. But right now, I am starving, so I have to go find something to eat...more to come.....

No comments: