Friday, May 19, 2006

The School Year

I can hardly believe that another school year has almost passed. What I can't believe even more is that Claire will be going to preschool next fall. We have been talking about it, and I told her that when the leaves are starting to turn yellow, orange, red and brown, she will be going to school. She is very excited to pick out a yellow "packpack", although some days she wants a pink one, and some days she wants a blue one. But most of the time she wants a yellow one. She has been saying the funniest things lately and I have no clue where she comes up with them. Nadia is right on her heels as far as talking, and general behavior (which can be bad at times-yikes!).

Well, for work we are coming up on the summer program. I have organized field trips and guests to come in to talk to the kids, and I think it will be a pretty good summer as long as the weather is nice to us. I have some of my favorite kids coming back this summer, which is awesome.

Nadia just got up so it's time to go for now. There's a lot stewing in my head right now, it's just not the time to talk about it. But be patient, I think that day is coming.

No comments: