Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Nothing Nothing Nothing

Ugh. I have been sitting here trying to think about something to write about. Writing is my passion, but when there are just little floaties spinning around in your head, it makes it kind of hard to write, let alone put together a clear thought. Ok, let's break down how my day goes and then maybe I can think of something. Well, let's see, Shrek 2 is playing while Nadia eats her Honey Nut Cherios. Now if that isn't a good topic for writing, I don't know what is. Hmm. Ok, what else? Fruit Roll Ups. That is the popular thing in our house right now, as long as it is the yellow one. Claire demands yellow. Do you remember when Fruit Roll Ups came out?

It was next to impossible to peel it off of the plastic paper, at least for me, which may have been because of my nail biting issue. But those roll ups were different. They were a circle instead of a square, and they had little seeds from the fruit in them, which made everyone believe that they were all natural, not artificial stuff in there! Look! There are seeds! They have to be real! They were a normal color, red, not like the yellow, blue, green, and tie die that they have now. And they were bigger. Everything seems to be shrinking, or maybe I have gotten bigger.

Who the heck needs a "bite size" of anything? That's just mean. I don't think I have ever said to myself, "Boy, I am hungry. Do you know what would hit the spot? A 1 inch by 1 inch square of a Snickers bar. Yup. That'll do it." That's just dumb. If I am going to have a candy bar, I want the whole thing, thank you very much. Except at school when I only have two nickels and all I can afford is a bite size Snickers. There's not much you can do at that point, except get the mini fix. What a waste. It just leaves you wanting more.

So there are some rants about how things have changed a little bit. I wish I had more to write about, but I don't. What a fun life, huh? I do have to go to Mayo today (2 more left!!), so I guess I better get ready for that. Fruit Roll Ups and Mayo. Aren't you glad you know me?

No comments: