Friday, April 21, 2006

Do Do Do Dooo Do Do Do Doooo (Twilight Zone)

This will be my epiphany post of the year. I will be adding two pictures to go along with the following.

The other morning I was trying to get Claire up to go to day care. I usually sit on her bed, rubbing her back, ticking her feet, all in an attempt to get her up and moving. It is a difficult job, and as she gets older, it is getting harder. A great foreshadow of what is to come.

Anyway, When I was 8 and a half months pregnant with Claire I did a body cast and then painted it. Obviously I have had it for 3 and a half years, I have looked at it many times, but never in the way that I looked at it the other day. It is in Claire's room, and I happened to glance at it and my breath was taken from me. I noticed the painting that I had put on it. The red area is exactly where my biggest tumor was located. I even went over to the cast and held it up to my body to confirm it. I held it up to my new body, looked down, and quickly put it back on Calire's dresser. Was there subconscience painting going on? Was it a coincidence? I have no clue. All I know is that it caught my attention. Here are the pictures.

No comments: