Sunday, June 17, 2007

To The Tune of "My Boyfriend's Back"

My fissure's back and it's gonna make me bleed, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.
I hate that thing it's not really what I need, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.
I thought it was gone, I guess that was untrue, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.
Now I am not so sure about what I'm going to do, hey-now, hey-now, my fissure's back.

Hey, it's gonna get me cryin',
And, you know I'm not a lyin'!


This thing I have really does likes to hide, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.
You can't see it, it's hiding inside, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.
It's been about 3 years since it first made itself known, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.
I think the stupid thing really has grown, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.

What made me think that he was gone for good? Waoooooo, waooooooo!
Now it feels like I am pooping wood. Waoooooo, waoooooooo!
Get me tucks!


My fissure's back, there's no more use, hey-now, hey-now, my fissure's back.
It hurts so much I can hardly stand the abuse, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.
Maybe I could switch to a liquid diet, hey-now hey-now my fissure's back.
Fiber doesn't work so there's no need to buy it, hey-now, hey-now, my fissure's back.

Hey I can feel things a tearin', I hope I soon start repairin' waoooooo, waooooooo..let er rip! Ouch!

My fissure's back and it's causing me great pain, hey-now hey-now, my fissure's back.
Watch out world this might make me go insane, hey-now, hey-now, my fissure's back.

Hey-now, hey-now my fissure's back
Hey-now, hey-now, my fissure's back..........................

2 comments:

Heather said...

clever! I totally sung this post to myself in my head. I have no idea what a fissure is, but I'm guessing it really SUCKS. So sorry to hear it! And a sunburn on top of it? Ugh. I hope the rest of your summer goes better from here on out!

~Amalia~

Shari said...

Hope the fissure goes away. I have a fiber problem too and I try to eat enough fiber or I get cramps and screw up my digestive system.

I have heard of "getting the initial sunburn to start a tan" thing, but yours is different.

I've been going to the nearby waterpark to go swimming and always slather on sunscreen. I want to enjoy the summer, not get burned.

Take care.