Friday, September 01, 2006

Get Out of My Dreams

Get into my car, beep beep, oh yeah.

Remember that song? Dumb, yet I am unable to not sing it. If you remember also the time in the 80's when the Corey's were kings of the screen and they made a little movie called License to Drive....yep, that song was in it.

Anyway, the real reason for this post is to document a dream I had last night. Now, for all new readers who might not have known, I had a port on the right side of my chest, just below my shoulder that I had removed not too long ago. It is still sore, which kind of surprises me, but I believe in my professional opinion that it is the large amount of scar tissue that has been left behind that is causing the pain.

Ok, so I have pain on my mind when I go to sleep and this is what I dreamt about. I dreamt that I was taking to my surgeon and mentioned the pain, and she said, "Well, we have to remove that area. You are having surgery in an hour."

I remember having a minor panic attack because I don't have any time off for surgery from work, and I didn't want anymore surgeries, and good lord I had no time to fast and I had eaten something and just could die because of it.

That's all I remember. Now, let's analyse this dream. Never mind. I don't want to, I don't want to know what it means, I don't want to know subconsciously what I am feeling, I was just glad that I woke up from it.

So there you have it. My crazy little dream. It must be a slow day for me to write a post like this......

No comments: