Thursday, September 14, 2006

Some Exciting Things in My Little Old Life

The first thing would be that I have had an offer from someone to illustrate my stories. How much does THAT rock (thanks Charlie!)?!? That to me is one of the better things I have heard in a while. It will be awesome to see my stories told with pictures.

The next bit of exciting news is that I have sent emails to a publishing company telling them the title, how many words, genre, and a brief description of my stories to see if they are interested. Wouldn't that be so cool? So I will patiently wait by the computer to hear something, anything, and try not to get my hopes up too high.

I say that, but you have no idea how important this is to me. One of the stories I have been sitting on for 5 years. It would be nice to be able to show it to the public, minus that whole subconscious thing and all, but that's another post....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats! You're so brave. I know you will be an inspiration to your children, if you aren't already. Just make sure your book tour has stops in Maine so I can get my copy autographed! :)