Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow






There really isn't anything else to name this post. We got hit this weekend with an impressive storm that left our little town covered in 12 inches of snow. It was wonderful to be able to watch the storm, knowing that we had no where we had to be. We watched movies, ate popcorn, and snuggled under a blanket (all of this of course when the girls weren't running around screaming and playing). I have included some pictures of the snow and the girls. They played outside while I used the snow blower to dig ourselves out so I could go to work tomorrow. It's some heavy snow out there and I worked up a nice sweat. One picture is the view from outside out garage, and another view is out our back door tonight. What a crazy weekend.


The good thing is although Dion is stuck in Vegas until Tuesday night, the hotel felt bad for him and upgraded his room. He was giddy as he told me about the kitchen, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer, the whirlpool tub, and the greatness of it all. I said he deserved it after last night. He got about 2 hours of sleep on the airport floor. I am sure he is going to sleep like a baby. I hope he takes this opportunity to relax and have a nice time. There's nothing else to do.


Ok, I am going to post my pics and play with the girls a little more before bed. Happy snow day!

No comments: