Friday, February 23, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Yackity Yak. I really do not have an appropriate title for this post because to be honest, I don't know what to write about yet. I could mention I suppose that Dion is supposed to be flying home early Sunday morning and I fear that he won't make it if we get all the snow they are talking about. That would suck because he is supposed to go out of town again on Tuesday until Friday.

Or, I could mention the fact that our town has a pretty good Salvation Army not only for some of the bargains I find there, but they take all my crap! Goodbye clothes that used to fit! Goodbye toys that no one plays with anymore (Sue waves hand frantically)!

How about we talk about American Idol and how that young guy is still in the running. What the heck were people thinking? He sounded horrible! I gasped when I found out he wasn't the one going home. If D were here he would have laughed at me. Sniff.

Or we can talk about Lasik surgery and the fact that I have been thinking about it. I guess that would be a short topic to cover.

PEEPS! There's always time to talk about Peeps and with the Easter holiday a comin' Peeps have been spotted! The yellows are my favorites, and you should know that Claire and Nadia love them too. Did you know that there is a Peep webpage? Check it out here http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com

I had my cholesterol re-tested and the results are in: total: 206
triglycerides: 313

Overall, much better, but I still have a way to go. I eat oatmeal every day for breakfast, and I have these fiber bars that are so good that it's almost impossible to know that I am doing something good for my body. I had a spinach salad for lunch today. Mmmmm....iron. I haven't totally given up my after dinner mints. It's one thing I will not give up.

I guess that's all for my ramblings. Pretty exciting stuff going on in my life huh? Yeah, I feel the same way.

No comments: