Sunday, February 25, 2007

(Not) Leaving Las Vegas

Dion is stuck in Vegas until Tuesday night. He had to sleep in the airport last night as there were no rooms available. I have no clue how that is possible, but that is what the flight was told. The earliest he can get out of there is Tues after 6pm. Then he was supposed to be up north with work again Tuesday morning, but obviously that isn't going to happen. I hope they tell him he doesn't have to go, but I doubt that will happen.

The snow looks like it might be letting up a bit, so at some point I will have to go out and snow blow. At least if I want to get out of the driveway for work tomorrow. This was quite the snow storm we got, but I think it might be almost over. One of my friends called last night and they live about an hour or so away (south of us) and they got about a foot yesterday and they were predicting another foot today. Crazy. I can't even imagine.

Ok, have to tend to the kids, or kid, actually, Nadia is still asleep. We may even go out and play for a bit. Although they are afraid of the snow blower so I am not quite sure how I am going to pull that one off. Never fear, I will think of something!

No comments: