Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Can Finally Spill the Beans!

Yes! This past weekend is done and over with and now I can finally talk about it! My siblings and I rented a cabin in Wisconsin Dells to surprise my parents for their 50th Anniversary. Well, actually, we surprised my mom. I had to tell my dad about it because I knew he wouldn't just get in the car and follow me to lord knows where without an explanation.

We rented a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home/cabin, and it was so nice! There was an indoor swimming pool and hot tub and kiddie pool, which we used. Everyone kind of hung around, snacking, laughing, talking, and such. Dion and my brother John cooked the anniversary meal, which was wonderful, minus the fact that as soon as it was being served up, the tornado sirens went off and we moved the grand meal to the basement. All was good though, and no storm hit. And now for the pictures.

No comments: