Friday, April 20, 2007

Kids Are Just Funny

While there are times that i think I may not make it to the next minute, let alone the next day with my girls, they do say some things that really do make me laugh. For example, the girls and I were in the car and I took a sharp corner a tiny bit too fast and Claire proclaimed,

"Hey Mom! Take it easy there!"

Where do they come up with these things? Right now they are playing with marbles, pretending that they are nuts for a squirrel. Claire did mention something about her nut bag, which made me giggle a little....I know, I am immature, but it's a little funny, right?

I love to listen to them play together, which they are doing right now. Sometimes they want to claw at each other, but for the most part they are the best playmates and good friends. We are blessed.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Yes, I would snicker at "nut bag", too. The things kids say. They keep life from getting too serious-at least until they are pre-teens. LOL. Sometimes I think they are smarter than I was at their age. The words they know, the way they use those words...I would think, I don't think I thought things like that at their age. :)