- Find a slab of concrete to lay on. Any slab will do, but make sure it is a fraction on an inch smaller than you are. Just enough to make you wonder if you will fit into the tube.
- Here's where you get to chose something, either ear plugs or headphones. I went with headphones with the choice of 90's music. But, since we are so used to using ear buds, make sure that you find some ear phones like they use on ground control at the airport. Make them fit snug so that your cheeks look like you should be saying "Pudgy Bunny" (remember that one?)
- Find a pancake and use it as a pillow.
- Place your head into a vice-like object and tighten 'er up so that you really do look like you are saying "Pudgy Bunny".
- Find a gutter that is placed under a driveway, you know, the cylinder that if you look into, you can see to the other side of the yard? Yeah, one of those. Now, lie down in front of it and wedge yourself in there, make sure to put your arms on your chest so they don't get crushed.
- Find a friend and have them take a metal poll and bang on the drain while you are in there for the next 20 minutes, and viola! You have just experienced an MRI. Congratulations.
I get the results for that test tomorrow. In the meantime, I have re-scheduled the removal of my ovaries for May 2nd, unless a spot opens up sooner than that. The I will say Ova re Ovaries, and really mean it. That's all for now, I am running on empty, so I better go.