Thursday, March 15, 2007

We'rrrrrrre Baaaaack!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but our Internet connection has been down for 2 days, and I have not had a chance to post, until now. We made the switch. We are tired of the cost of cable going up and up and up and up again, so we have bundled phone, Internet, and satellite for about the same cost as having cable and the Internet. Now we have dial up, which made me kind of nervous because we were very spoiled with the Internet through our cable. I have to say, if you are not switching because you think it will not be faster, you would be wrong. This is just as, and maybe a little bit more fast than it was through cable. And yes, you can use your phone while on the Internet. Hot dog! I am a satisfied customer. So, for those of you in the area, give Qwest a call and they can hook you up. On to other news.

I am patiently waiting to see if our insurance will cover the cost of the genetic testing. I met with the counselor who did a family tree. She believes that if I have the mutation, it may have come down my dad's side. But we will wait and see what happens. It was all very interesting, and I am happy I went to the appointment.

Ok, it's late and I have stuff to do, so I must go. For those of you who keep in contact through email, watch for our new phone number, okey-dokey?

No comments: