Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dang It!

It seems as though my health has decided to catch up to my body. Or, wait, maybe it is lagging behind. I'm not sure. Either way I have a heck of a sinus issue going on, and now my chest is getting heavy and I cough if I take too deep of a breath. My nodes are sore on my neck, and I just want to be able to smell things again.

Thankfully Dion is home and he can help out with the girls while I try my best to breathe.

I have been thinking about my ovaries and another issue has come up. I have yet to cancel my surgery, which to me says something, but I will do that on Monday. I am now thinking of just postponing it for now. The issues of the BRCA 1 & 2 genetic mutations have come up in talking with Dion last night, and that was something I had not considered. I want to ask my insurance again if they will cover the testing, and that will play a part in my decision. More on that later. I have to go bury myself under blankets and the couch.

No comments: