It seems as though my health has decided to catch up to my body. Or, wait, maybe it is lagging behind. I'm not sure. Either way I have a heck of a sinus issue going on, and now my chest is getting heavy and I cough if I take too deep of a breath. My nodes are sore on my neck, and I just want to be able to smell things again.
Thankfully Dion is home and he can help out with the girls while I try my best to breathe.
I have been thinking about my ovaries and another issue has come up. I have yet to cancel my surgery, which to me says something, but I will do that on Monday. I am now thinking of just postponing it for now. The issues of the BRCA 1 & 2 genetic mutations have come up in talking with Dion last night, and that was something I had not considered. I want to ask my insurance again if they will cover the testing, and that will play a part in my decision. More on that later. I have to go bury myself under blankets and the couch.