Monday, March 05, 2007

Home Sick

Wait, I suppose that could be taken two ways, that either I miss my home, or that I am sick at home. In this case it is the latter. Although at times I think I would have a little more peace and quiet being at work, I don't really want to spread the phlegm machine illness to other people.

I canceled my surgery for this week. Actually, I left a message to cancel it, and I have not had a call back, so I will try again later I suppose. I am going to get in contact with my oncologist at Mayo and talk to him about the genetic testing and see what he thinks about that.

We have been watching the "My Name is Earl" seasons on DVD and I can't help but laugh at them. I love every character. They are so goofy, and I can't imagine anyone out there actually doing or saying some of the things they do/say, but I am sure those folks are out there.

That's all I have to report right now. Maybe I will get inspired later to write something worth while.

No comments: