Monday, February 25, 2008

I Have Been MIA...Still Am

Well, to say that I have gotten sick would be putting it mildly. This has been worse than anything I have ever had, and might I include that it has been worse than chemo. I went to bed almost right after I got home from work Friday, and stayed there until Saturday morning when I went to the ER. I got some medications and it was back to bed. I went back into the doctor today because I have progressed to coughing up a little bit of blood here and there. I now have 3 new prescriptions and also got a shot in the butt. And now I am going back to bed. This is wonderful.

2 comments:

KaiCeder said...

Sue, I'm so sorry to hear you're so sick. I'm hoping by the time you read this that you're feeling much better.
Love, Tammy

Kim Sjoquist said...

Geez, girlie! I hope you feel better soon!!! I'm thinkin' about ya!