Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Don't Know What Name to Give This Post

Ok, so I am lacking in creative names this morning, but it has been over 600 posts that I have made. Today I am meeting my best friend Brandy in LaCrosse to do some thereputic shopping, hot tubbing, a little drinking, laughing, and whatever else happens night. We are staying in a hotel and it could not have come at a better time.

My dad is at home, he actually came home early because he was doing ok. He had his first round of chemo and seems to be tolerating it ok right now. The fluid in his body is accumulating more and more though. There is so much in his legs that he needs help getting into and out of the car, and he can only take steps one at a time. The plan is to try Rituxin again at his next chemo. Then before his third treatment they will do another PET scan to see if the chemo is working. So we are on a wait and see hold until that happens.

I had my 6 month check yesterday and everything came out ok (except the tryglecerides...again). We will be working on those bad boys in hopes to get it under control by my next visit. But my bp was way down from before, which is good. I was at 180/105 at my highest, yesterday was 100/60 so I have made pretty good strides at that, with help of medication.

Ok, so I think I willpost somw pictures since I haven't for a while. Later!

1 comment:

KaiCeder said...

Glad to hear your appt. went well.