Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Some Things I Have Wondered

Why is it the day I leave stuff out over night, it rains for the first time in a long long time?

Why can I pick at my incisions with no problem, but as soon as a doctor touches them, I feel like I might vomit?

Why as soon as I sit down to type, do the kids decide to raise the roof with their fighting?

I saw a lady cutting the grass one day when I was driving around. Why do you suppose she had a shower cap on her head?

Some of the nicest people I met are either battling cancer, have battled cancer, or is one of their family members.

Why is it when I finally get comfortable at night I have a hot flash and just about die?

Why is it when I have just fallen asleep and have cooled down from the hot flash, does Claire decide to come into our room?

Why are my kids so different in every way (except when Nadia copies Claire)?

Why are tattoos so addicting?

Why is it that total strangers have stepped up to the plate in donating to me for the cancer walk? People I have never met....I am still in awe....

Who is Murphy of Murphy's Law and does he know how many people would like to get their hands on him?

What is the mystery in the following words and their meanings....there, their, & they're?

How about these.....to, two, & too? I could go on forever....

Why is it I can not talk to a friend for months but then pick up right where we left off without missing a beat?

Why do we always want what we can't have, and what to get rid of things we do have?

Why do some people of higher standing have such horrible ethics but they still make all the money? (please note the words "some people")

Why is it so funny when your kids do naughty things but you can't laugh?

Why do I bother?

No comments: