Tuesday, July 25, 2006

15 Seconds of Fame

I have been trying to think of a title for this entry and I guess I will have to settle with what I have above. And yes, I meant to put 15 "Seconds", not minutes, because you see, all it seems to take in this world in some cases, is 15 seconds to prove you just may be not the brightest bulb in the batch. The cream of the crop, the top dog, the king of the castle, the grand poobah (thanks to Dion for helping me pick choice phrases).

And here is today's example. I was walking to my car after making a purchase at Target for an upcoming bridal shower when I noticed a fella walking in front and to the right of me. I noticed a little piece of cellophane fly through the air.

"Hmm....must have caught a gust of wind" I thought.

Until I saw the whole wrapper to a CD fly through the air. What an idiot. I'm sure he threw it on the ground because there wasn't a garbage around. Wait. I suppose he could have put it in his car. Ok, so I bet he did that because he has a skin allergy to plastic and he wanted to get rid of it very fast. Oh, wait, but how would you explain how he held the case to the CD? Oh oh oh!!! I know! I know! How about this....HE'S JUST A MORON WITH NO RESPECT FOR ANY OTHER PERSON WHO HAS TO COME IN CONTACT WITH THAT PLASTIC (such as I, who picked it up).

So there you go. The first installment of 15 Seconds of Fame. More to come, I'm sure. These people are everywhere!

No comments: