Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some Random Thoughts

  • It makes me laugh that Dion listens to Eminem when he cleans the kitchen. Every time.
  • I wish my cats would leave my plants alone.
  • My oldest niece is graduating from high school this year. I remember changing her diapers.
  • I hate taping for painting.
  • Nadia has a fascination with ants. I want to get an ant house, but I am afraid of what the girls will do with it.
  • Claire hates the sight of blood. She hid last night when Nadia bit her lip and bled.
  • I wish I was like the girl mouse in "Flushed Away".
  • I need to get my hair highlighted.
  • I am searching for a new tattoo design...it's harder than I thought it would be.
  • I have lost part of a filling, but I am scared to death to go back to the dentist.
  • My feet are failing me.
  • I always say that winning a lot of money wouldn't change me, but would it?
  • One of our cats has boogers. They're brown.
  • I think our toys procreate overnight.
  • The girls are being very quiet now...and not getting into trouble.
  • I think a pet monkey would be fun, but only if it were potty trained.
  • Sam's Club is an evil conspiracy to get people to buy things in bulk that we think we need, but we don't....and I LOVE it!
  • I am going to have two kids in preschool in the fall. TWO KIDS! ME!
  • Wouldn't it be awesome if there were a bidding war on our house?
  • Cats win over dogs because they are much more quiet. And they purr.
  • I love to watch the girls play together. At least when they are not fighting. But sometimes that's a little funny too.
  • My dreams are so vivid and always have been.
  • I used to have a recurring nightmare when I was young. It stopped when I was about 7 or 8.
  • I can remember standing in my crib when I was a baby.
  • Adoption doesn't stay far from my brain.
  • But sometimes the girls make me feel like I am an incompetent mother. Correction. They don't make me feel that way, I do.
  • When I think of the future, I see nothing. I guess that's what happens when you live day to day in the moment.
  • Dion grabbed what he thought was a leaf this morning outside, and it was actually a moth that looked like a leaf. He made a sound that I couldn't imitate if I tried. It made me laugh until I cried.
  • I'm hungry. It's time for some Corn Flakes.

2 comments:

Brenda Starr said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Very nice. I too hate taping when painting!

Kim Sjoquist said...

Toys do procreate overnight and Go, Dion!, I love Eminem...I would not have guessed he would listen to Eminem! You're entries make me laugh!!!