Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today?

I can look outside from where I sit and I see the sun shining bright, a little amount of snow left over, and really just a pretty day all around. So I have to wonder when they say on Weather Bug that we are going to get 6-9 inches of snow today/tonight. How could that be true? I will let you know either way what has happened.

We were VERY lucky when we found our day care provider. She was actually the first place that we interviewed when I was pregnant with Claire. We knew she was the one we were going to entrust with our little girl. Now, over three years later, and lots of health ups and downs for both of us, she is going in to have a lump removed. Yikes....here we go again. She is in our thoughts and prayers that it is nothing. I will keep you posted on that too.

Now I have to end this fast because I have Thing 1 and Thing 2 trying to pull some fast ones. More to come.....

No comments: