Sunday, March 19, 2006

Nadia's Birthday

Technically, it's today, but we celebrated with friends and family yesterday. A huge huge thanks to all that made it, we hope you had a good time. I totally enjoyed watching all of the kids run around our house, screaming, laughing, and playing. The ages of kids were 8 weeks to almost 4 years old.

Anyway, we had a good time. I can't remember the last time I ate so much food, but dang it was good! Toot toot (that's be tooting my own horn, and one for Dion too)! Claire had some issues watching Nadia open gifts. She kept saying that she wanted to share with Nadia, even if Nadia wasn't ready to share. I will say though that all in all, the kids were really good with sharing and such.

So, I thought I would post some pictures of the days events for all to enjoy. And you will enjoy them, won't you? Won't you?

No comments: