Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Been a While.....

...since I have had a day as crappy as today has been. Crappy really isn't a strong enough word, in fact, if I think long enough about today I could probably cry. Again. That's right folks, I was reduced to tears, and you will love hearing about the straw that broke the camel's back. I literally was literal. I, my friends, cried over spilt milk. Yes, I did. It was me, I am guilty. I literally sobbed after Nadia knocked down her cup of milk, to the point where I went to the couch, rolled up into a little ball and cried uncontrollably. I was pushed to the limit today, and I broke.

I was able to gather myself back up somehow, hoping that I haven't etched a nice warm fuzzy memory into my girls brains. To be honest though, they drove me to the breaking point today. Tag team this, tag team that, "No!!!" "I don't want to!!!" "Leave me alone!!!" These are just a few of the phrase screamed at me today. I just opened a beer, and I can hardly believe that I didn't drink a case during the day. I fear for the teachers that receive Claire. I have no clue what to do with this girl. I thought today to myself, ok, she's 3 1/2.....what the hell will she be like at 15?!? She was completely out of control the whole crappy day, and into the night I might add. Is this normal behavior? I have no clue. All I know is that I really cannot wait until next week for my breast cancer survivors retreat. I will be in the Dells at a lodge with 7 other woman under 40 who have had to deal with this crap too. I think it is a very much needed break from home. Now, excuse me while I finish my beer.....

No comments: