Friday, March 24, 2006

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

Cats. I never thought that I would invest in them. Especially since we are dog people. But we did it. And now we have two of them, Tater & Cotton. They are awesome, as far as cats go. They are friendly, and all about the lovin'. But now we enter the world of Wild Kingdom, and the fun begins.

Keep in mind here that I have had, in the past, issues with sleeping through the night. We can place the blame on stress, or the hot flashes from hell, but either way, I had a hard time sleeping through the night. Until recently. I have thrown away my sleeping pills (ok, not really, but I don't use them anymore), I sleep all the way through the night, enjoying every comatose minute. Until recently.

Now, I sleep with two pillows, I'm not sure why, but I do. I, in fact, think that two pillows is part of my back problems, but we need to prioritize here. Focus people, focus! So sometimes one pillow pushes up and in reality I am only sleeping on one pillow, which brings into question why I have two. But that's another story. There I am sleeping soundly, something I treasure now a days, and I hear this God awful noise, and something is pulling on my hair. Damned if Tater isn't CHEWING on my hair and sitting on the pillow that has escaped my head. Chewing. He's chewing my hair! What is wrong with that cat? Then again, what is wrong with me letting all of the wild kingdom animals in our bedroom? Why? Because they are our pets, and as humans, we are dumb. That's why. Plain and simple. What more could I say?

No comments: