There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Deadliest Catch

I'm not sure why I have such an obsession about the death of Phil. I watch these tough men weep at the lost of their friend, and I weep with them. I can't get enough of the show. The one we watched last night had to do with a documentary of the men who document the crabbers. Ironic sort of. But it was good. To watch Phil write when he couldn't talk that there has to be an end....ugh.....he was such a decent guy. I know that I am acting like I knew him personally, which I didn't, but I just really liked him. He worked side by side with his kids, and demanded that they worked to their highest capability. They didn't get breaks because they were his kids. But you could see how much he loved them, and they him. I wonder what the show is going to be like next season.

We miss you Phil. A lot.

1 comment:

Adobe Acrobat 9 Download said...

Acrobat 9 Pro helps business and creative professionals communicate and collaborate more effectively and securely with virtually anyone, anywhere. Unify a wide range of content in a single organized PDF Portfolio. Collaborate through electronic document reviews. Create and manage dynamic forms. And help protect sensitive information.
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Download helps you quickly create visually appealing documents. With a diverse set of intuitive diagramming tools – including pre-drawn shapes, templates, and automatic drawing features – you can effectively and efficiently improve your communication with others.
With Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended Download, you can add Microsoft Project Server 2010 to realise unified project and program management.