Monday, July 26, 2010

The Deadliest Catch

I'm not sure why I have such an obsession about the death of Phil. I watch these tough men weep at the lost of their friend, and I weep with them. I can't get enough of the show. The one we watched last night had to do with a documentary of the men who document the crabbers. Ironic sort of. But it was good. To watch Phil write when he couldn't talk that there has to be an end....ugh.....he was such a decent guy. I know that I am acting like I knew him personally, which I didn't, but I just really liked him. He worked side by side with his kids, and demanded that they worked to their highest capability. They didn't get breaks because they were his kids. But you could see how much he loved them, and they him. I wonder what the show is going to be like next season.

We miss you Phil. A lot.

No comments: