Thursday, June 05, 2008

So Today....

I went to the dermatologist to have her look at these red bumps that have formed on my right leg. They are very odd, and let me tell you why. They only appear on areas on my leg that have a scar. And only my right leg. I have quite a few scars on my body folks, but the red bumps have limited themselves to an old shaving wound from oh, about 14 years ago, and....(deep breath)....on my breast cancer ribbon tattoo. 13 spots only on the black part. The doctor is stumped. Wow. A shocker. I have something that is uncommon. She took the shaving scar lump, and had to take a piece of my tattoo, to send to pathology. It will take a week to see what the heck is going on. My poor tat.

2 comments:

Brenda Starr said...

My fingers are crossed....

E. Chikeles said...

sad!
Hope it turns out to be nothing.