Some things that have been keeping me off of Blogger:
- We had our faux Christmas in Illinois with Dion's side of the family. Dion proudly showed off his cooking talents, along with some fantastic lasagna made by his sister-in-law. It was a wonderful weekend even though we wondered if we would make it through the snow. They got 11 inches the night before and the day of our road trip. We were there from Fri-Mon.
- I am going to teach a one day class as Community Ed on how to start your own blog. Awesome, huh?
- I have been buying and wrapping presents. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
- I moved 3 of our 4 bedrooms around last night. I won't even begin to explain it, but me strong like bull.
- I got an mp3 player that I have finally begun to figure out. It rocks. BWAH-HA-HA-HA!
- I have gone out with Carol a few times, and I have been over to a friends house for some rockin' chili.
- I have been doing some extra subbing at work as of late, including today's split shift. But oh how I love being with the kids. I think I would like to work in an environment like the Ronald McDonald House. But would I be good?
I am sure there are a few other things that I am missing like the normal taking Claire to preschool (Oh! We had a Family Festival at her school that I helped set up and take down), going to Mayo every month, and the general day to day junk.
What I would like to do is go out with just Dion at some point. I can't remember when we did that last. But, sigh, we'll see. It's nap time for the girls, so I must bid you adieu. Adieu.