Thursday, November 02, 2006

Is There Hope For The Future?

I witnessed something that kind of bothered me today. A 15 year old was asked what his address was, and he didn't know. Actually he said he didn't really know it. He was serious. He looked like your average 15 year old kid, there didn't seem to be any disabilities that I could tell, although I suppose there could have been. But man, I am kind of worried about our future generations. How will they ever get home if they don't know their address?

1 comment:

Heather said...

The SAME THING happened to me earlier this year with my sophomores who were taking their PSAT. Not ONE of them knew their social security numbers either. That is more understandable, but not by much! They'll learn their addresses when they get to college and write home for money!

~Amalia~