Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo.

It's Halloween, fun for all. Or not. Or maybe, I guess time will tell. As of right now, I've had better days, but so goes life I guess.

I don't really have a lot to say today, but, well, I guess I could comment on some things. Ok. Here are some things that make you go hmmmm (remember that song?).
  • There's a sign in the cafeteria that says the following along with pictures of dancing fruits and veggies, "The more you eat 5 a day, the more you will squeeze junk out". Now, is it me, or is that gross? I can only think of poop when I see that sign.
  • I saw a couple walking yesterday morning at 5:30, obviously it was still dark. The male had on the reflective traffic control vest. Do you think they fight over who has to wear it?
  • I played floor hockey with the kids at work. I was very sore the next day, think I'm out of shape?
  • I know all of the words to the Laurie Berkner Band songs. Maybe even all of the dance moves.
  • I sleep WAY better on the couch than I do in my bed.
  • My middle name is Elizabeth. We thought about naming Claire "Elizabeth Lee Flaska" but that spelled out ELF. I didn't like that.
  • Dion thought when I was pregnant with Nadia that her name should be "Candace". **involuntary shiver** I said little boys would be calling asking for "Candy". He got mad.
  • Nadia calls bubble gum, "buckle gum". She just recently stopped swallowing it.
  • I've got nothing else right now.

I thought I had a little bit more to wonder about, but I guess I don't. For now. Maybe in a little bit I will have something wonderful to write about, but I doubt it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

My mom wanted to name me meghan, but my dad said it sounded too much like "Makin' Bacon." My mom got mad. So for revenge, my middle name became Naomi - the name of her recently dead GREAT DANE! That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I'm named after a dog. Hope your evening is a good one!

~Amalia~