Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another Claire Quote

I was in bed with Claire one night (no, not the bubble gum nipple story again) and I was laying down on the pillow. Claire was doing something or talking about something in the bed, so I lifted my head up to look at whatever she was talking about. Claire did a double take at my face, then asked after a moment,

"Mommy, why do you have two smiles?"

Referring to the nice double chin I got when I lifted my head to look at her. That happens to everyone, right?!? RIGHT?!?!?

Anyway, it was funny and I laughed at it. She's got an odd sense of humor that she is not even aware of right now. Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I once innocently told my mom that she reminded me of Jabba the Hut... I was only seven, but boy did I get in trouble! Apparently, that isn't a flattering comparison. :)