Thursday, February 03, 2005

No, you are not seeing things.....

I know, I know, but what's a person to do? Leave it to me to get the kind of cancer that has PINK ribbons. I have never owned as much pink in my life, then I do now. And dare I even tell you that I have gotten a PINK ribbon tattoo?!? Pink pink pink pink....if you know me, you know how I feel about this pastel color that now adorns my car, my home, my paper, my pens, my clothes, my keys, one of my Precious Moments, my wrists, my leg (that's where the tat is), and I am sure other places that I have forgotten. So, I had Dion take a picture of my tat, and we all agree that he should keep his day job. Photographer, he is not. I will post this one until I can get a different picture developed. Pink. Humph. Update: new picture is posted....woo hoo!

No comments: