Thursday, February 03, 2005

My Timeline of Cancer in 2004

March 5th: moved into our new home
March 11th: went to ob doctor for my ultrasound, mentioned I found a lump.
March 12th: had my 1st mammogram and an ultrasound of my left breast
March 16th: biopsy
March 17: told I had cancer
March 18th: induced
March 19th: had Nadia
March 31st: first mastectomy
April 15th: bone scan and CT scan
April 20th: port put in for chemo
April 26th: first chemo
July 1st: last chemo
Sept 2nd: PET scan
Sept 3rd: CT scan
Sept 7th: cancer mets to nodes and lungs
Sept 16th: second opinion at Mayo appointments
Sept 17th: node biopsy, came back negative
Sept 30th: port removal
Oct 6th: first radiation
Nov 9th: last radiation
Nov 12th: found a lump on the other breast....turned out to be a cyst
Nov 16th: second mastectomy
Dec 21st: PET and CT scans again.....all clear!

Now I patiently wait for my new boobs and tummy tuck. Wait wait wait wait wait...that's all us cancer people seem to do, and it sucks.

No comments: