Monday, February 20, 2006

Him Is A English Majur


Oh Dion....I know I am pretty safe in telling this story since Dion just read my blog not too long ago. A little history...

Dion and I met at Carthage College. We had quite a few classes together since we were both ENGLISH majors. That's all the history you will need.

I usually only get to hear this in the fall, but this was a special treat on that cold blustery day. And I have to add that I laugh at him every year for making the following mistake. Every year.


"blah blah blah blah and the leafs blah blah blah." Said Dion (I should note here that I only put the blah blah blah's in because I could not remember all of the conversation, just that he talked about the leafs).

Now, you should know that every year he blames the fact that he says leafs on the Toronto Maple Leafs. It is their fault that Dion cannot say leaves, which makes me laugh harder, to which for the first time ever, Dion said....

"Shut up! I don't have problem with other plurals!"

HE DON"T HAVE PROBLEM!!! I about peed my pants! You can't make stuff like this up! But what you should do the next time you talk to Dion, is bring up the Toronto Maple Leafs, and then get him talking about leaves on a tree and see what happens. I tell Dion all the time he is smarter than I am, but when he talks about leafs, I feel like Einstein. Dion rocks!

No comments: