Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Guys! The Guys!

I tell you, this is what I hear now on a daily basis from Claire. The Guys, in case you don't know, are the Incredibles (the movie). This was the first movie that Claire went to see with Dion, and she LOVED it. So much, in fact that now we have that movie, and all she wants to see are "The Guys". We all have to love something, huh?

Claire also had allergy testing done yesterday. Oh my gosh, she was great for it too! She has a fear anyway when we go to the doctor's office, but she did really well yesterday, and we got the wonderful news that she didn't have enough of a reaction to be classified as being allergic to dairy. WOOO HOOO!!! We can start introducing dairly very slowly to her, and that makes us oh so very happy. It will make out wallets happy too, since a half gallon of soy costs almost $3.00. It's good news all around!

I am down to 10 days until my surgery, and I need about 20 days more to wrap things up at work and get ready at home. I thought I was stressed before.....that was nothing. I wish I could get a grip on this, but I just can't seem to. Ok, no more on this subject. I will in true human fashion, bury my head in the sand and just go wash some clothes or something.

No comments: