Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Holy cats!

So, instead of my list of things to do getting smaller, it seems to just keep growing! Today I am off to Mayo to get my shot...joy for everyone involved. Tomorrow night my work is taking me out for a nice dinner and a couple hundred drinks, Thursday night Dion and I are going to go see a movie (that's right, I said see a movie. I can't remember the last one we saw in a theater), and at the crack of dawn on Friday I go to the hospital. Throw into all of that mix working, taking care of the girls, laundry, cleaning, yadda yadda yadda, and the fun just does not stop.

I have my hospital bed ordered, I am in the process of putting my shower chair together, I need some extra pillows, but never fear! I have stocked up on goodies, and just call me Betty Crocker since I made brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal cookies yesterday. It's almost like nesting when you are about to have a child, except I am getting new boobs. I call it "B-Day". Ok, I have to leave in about 15 minutes, and I want to post a picture of the girls, so I better stop for now. Say a prayer for me, or think good thoughts, whatever you do for those you love.

1 comment:

Kari Morgan said...

Awwwww Sue...I can't wait till your new boobies arrive!!! I'm sure they will be bouncing and beautiful!!! Hah!!! Bet you never thought you'd have twins huh? Well now's your chance!!! I will be sooooo thinking and praying for you on Friday-Whoohoo!!! What a day...well, PLEASE keep me posted as much as you can but don't overdo it. Good luck Sistah.