Tuesday, April 08, 2008

This and That

  • We went to Illinois for my sister-in-law's baby shower this past weekend. You think gas prices are bad here.....$3.44 a gallon there! Anyway, it was awesome and I am very happy we went!
  • Since Dion and I have been together (almost 11 years now) I have done the same thing when we get to the tolls. I always tell him to get a receipt. He said no every time, knowing that I was just trying to get him to do it. He was flustered at the $1 toll so I told him to get a receipt.......and he did! It was pee-your-pants-funny! I laughed quite a bit at that.
  • I go to the ENT today to talk about my sinuses. I have two words for the doctor (who happens to be a neighbor)....."They suck".
  • In 9 days my dad goes back to the oncologist and I think that is when he is going to tell him that he doesn't want to do chemo anymore. There's still time to change his mind though, if he wants to.
  • I hate the process of taking a shower. I love actually being in the shower, it's the before and after that I don't like. Is that odd?
  • Claire goes to Kindergarten next fall. I am not sure that I am ready for that.
  • I am so excited for Darin and Bree to start their family. I have always been. But sometimes it is hard to see pregnant women knowing that I can never feel that again. I still would like to adopt.
  • I LOVE OUR KING SIZE BED!!!
  • That's all for now, I suppose.

3 comments:

Kim Sjoquist said...

You are not odd...I totally hate the before and after of a shower.

Shari said...

I second that. I don't mind the before and the during part of the shower, but I definitely hate getting out. Cold!!

Your girls are sure getting big!! :) I know they grow up so fast.

KaiCeder said...

Melody & Nadia have similar noses. I really see a resemblance in these pictures. How weird is that?

I fall on the side of a good, deep, hot bath - forget showers altogether!