Saturday, July 21, 2007

Not Your Average Homebuyer

There are so many things to list on your flyer to try and entice someone to buy your house. Dion and I do not fall into the average category for the following reasons:

"Beautiful hardwood floors!!"------We hate them. I used to like them. I used to think they were so pretty, and really they are, just in other people's homes. With all the cat and/or dog hair that flies around here, on a weekly basis, we gain another pet.

"Pedestal Sink!!" ------We don't like them very much. I wish I had a reason why, but I don't.

Ok, so I guess that is all I can come up with. But the crazy thing is we have BOTH of these things in our home, as I type!

This post is so dumb, I might not post it at all. But I probably will. I need something deep to discuss, and I've got nuttin'!

My apologies to the readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Footnote from husband - our pedastal sink hatred stems from the fact that there is nowhere to put anything down - brush, toothpaste, shaving cream, etc.

Shari said...

Sales pitches. That's all they are. Or it's just in the eyes of the beholder. What you like and what others like are two different things. As for me, I could care less if there's a fireplace. I don't want to deal with soot.