Friday, July 20, 2007

I Have Been Tagged

So it has finally made its way to me. I have been tagged by Shari
Here's what I have to do:

1. Tagged individuals must write seven truths on their blog, as well as the rules of the game.
2. They must then tag seven people and list them in their blog.
3. You must leave a message on the blog of each of the seven and invite them to visit and play.


Seven truths....let's do some digging, shall we?


1. When I was young I wanted to get into acting, but the face movements that they made us do in class for practise made me feel odd, so I didn't pursue that career.
2. I have been to psychics, and find them very interesting.
3. Every time I would finish something for my cancer (treatments, surgery etc) I would buy something for myself. The last thing I bought was a beaded bracelet where each bead represents a part in Christ's life.
4. There has only been one person in my life that I have truly hated. I don't feel bad about it either (don't worry, if you are reading this, it is not you).
5. I have a slight envy over other families whose siblings all get along. I wish we could all hang out comfortably.
6. I will never be able to give to my kids what my parents did for me financially, and that sucks.
7. If I hadn't married Dion, I would be an alcholic. There's no doubt in my mind about that.


So there you go. 7 truths about me that you may or may not have known. The rules state that I have to tag other people, but the kids are in need of my attention, so I will do that later.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Thanks for sharing. I really don't think that there's a family that doesn't bicker now and then. My kids fight all the time. I grew up with five brothers and sisters. There was always a fight between at least two of us at any given time. But if I ever meet a family whose siblings get a long, I would be envious, too.