Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Couple Things

First, my mom's surgery has been changed to next month. Her wounds are starting to look at little better. It would help if they were healed a little bit more before surgery. So now it is on March 10th. Yeah for healing wounds!

Next, I forgot to ask for thoughts and prayers for today. D and I are at Mayo for my 6 month check. I am so tired! I was up at a little after 4:30am to get here on time for my first appointment. Now I just want to sleep. Is that so wrong?!?

Anyway, I guess that's it for now, I will let you know how the rest of the day goes later. Hasta la bye bye.

1 comment:

Heather said...

If you sleep, that means you can't obsess over the checkup. It's like your body's defense mechanism. Good luck! I'll be wishing you well thoughts from Maine today.