Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fight! Fight! Fight!

That's what I wanted to chant at the Twin's baseball game we went to last weekend. I seriously made Dion stop so I could watch these two guys because it was way too funny. Ok, here's the senerio...picture two guys, one is kind of hefty, maybe in his 30's, he's got on the muscle shirt for all to see how powerful he is, and I am pretty sure he's had a few drinks. Then there's the guy in his 40's with the white polo, sandblasted jean shorts, and of course the loafers made the outfit complete. Pretty. SO they are in each other's face, yelling things I could not quite understand, but it was apparent they were a little angry at each other. SO the big guy yells, "Do you wanna fight?" I almost fell over! Were we on the playground or at a baseball game? I had to laugh out loud when the other guy says the same thing back to muscle man. Holy crap! They were going to duke it out right there! So, of course being the gentlemen that they were, they were going to head outside. The problem at hand as far as I was concerened was, how does one look tough and intimidating going through a revolving door? I was hoping they would share a stall, but muscle man went so fast there was no time for sharing. It you can hardly believe it, loafer guy quickly walks away and into the nearest bathroom, leaving muscle man outside to fight no one. Darn. I really wanted to chant "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

No comments: