Friday, May 06, 2005

Next Week

I don't know how they did it, but I am going in next Monday for blood work and a chest x-ray, and on Tuesday I am meeting with my oncologist, and on the 27th I will be seeing the Rheumologist. Phew! Somehow, a rather slow month has yet again turned into a busy one. I have an appointment with the plastic surgeon on the 19th, I have a meeting in Rochester for work on the 20th, I technically go back to work on the 23rd, and on the 31st I get my study shot in Rochester. Ugh. I am tired just thinking about this month.

But, I am asking that again you keep us in your prayers for next week, that all my tests come back great so we can have a wonderful summer. This time last year I was bald and doing chemo, and really couldn't enjoy the summer a lot. I am already a step ahead this summer just by having hair. As far as being tired, well, that goes up and down. I think a lot depends on what is happening in my life, and of course the wear and tear a two and a half year old and a one year old does to a person. Ohhh.....but I love it!

Ok, I will search for some more pictures to post, just because. Later.

No comments: