Monday, May 02, 2005

Go go go go go go go go go go

What a day! I looked at the clock and saw that I have about 10 minutes before the girls come home from daycare, and I have a local cancer walk meeting tonight at 6:00, and I spent WAY too much money at Wal-Mart today. But, if you have the chance you should go see the breast cancer shirts they have, some are pretty cool. Yes, I bought one, but don't tell.

I did a lot of grocery shopping today. I swear I had 10 things on my list and I had to make at least 6 trips out to the van to bring it all in, not including the two cases of soda which I will let my dear sweet husband bring in. I just got too tired. Anyway, so frozen pizza was on the list. I bought four of them thinking, that's a good amount, right? WRONG! So there I was, at 2:00 PM preheating the oven to cook a pizza that wouldn't fit into the freezer. Man! I wasn't even hungry, and not really in the mood for pizza, but what do you do?!? Well, you eat it , of course. Ok, I actually had 2 pieces, and now I have to go find room in the fridge for the leftovers. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. With that in mind, I will find some pictures of the girls to post. I have 6 minutes before the quietness ends....

No comments: