Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello Blog Land!

I know, I know. It's been a while. I have been keeping busy, which is good. I seem to function better that way. But at the same time, other areas in my life (IE: my blogs) tend to have to take a backseat. So, here I am.

Dion has been sick the last few days with strep. No clue as to how he got it and the rest of us (knock on wood) haven't gotten sick. No complaints here though.

I joined the local photography club. It. Is. Awesome. I had my first meeting last week, and signed up to do a photo shoot of pregnant girls. I will post my favorites on my other blog. It was so much fun, and I learned so much just from the afternoon. I am very happy I joined the club.

On the same topic, I am addicted to photography. Totally. It has filled a void that I have had for a while, and it is just plain old beautiful. Have I mentioned that I love it?

This school year is almost over (GASP!) and I am not too sure as to where the time has gone. Can you believe Nadia will start kindergarten next fall?!? Can you believe that I will have 2 days a week all to myself next fall?!? Oh the possibilities.......

Ok, I'm off to post my pictures. Life is good, my friends. Life is good.

No comments: